Saturday, August 15, 2009


I want to invite friends and family to visit my new eBay ME page. In addition to a NEW BLOG, Sweet*Southern Belle, and new ME PAGE design (many thanks to Kim Timothy of BoutiquebyDesign), I also have a new boutique name and label this year, Sweet*Southern Belle.

After an extended leave from the boutique world, I decided it was time for a fresh approach and new boutique look.

My new "Sweet*Southern Belle" style captures the nostalgia of yesterday and brings it forward for today's little girl, often with a mix of modern or sassy twist. Perhaps even a bit of whimsy now and then. I just love to sew using lots of frills, ruffles, and bows. The more girly, the better!

It's my goal to create dainty, unique designs that will offer affordability, and quality. I hope their uniqueness will make your little princess feel as "sweet as a southern belle".

I will keep this blog to update family and frends on family happenings and sharing recipes. Stop by anytime and be sure to leave me a message or share your family news or recipes with me.


HUGS,
Lynda

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Lynda,
My daughter, Lily, is featured on your Ebay site (you made her an Easter dress). I just found your blog and new Ebay site and posted them to my blog to share all your wonderful creations with my friends!