Sunday, March 30, 2008

Next "Virtual Tour" of Italy stop...

Be sure to check out my next collaboration with Peyton's Place Boutique... We are on the second 'stop' of our 'virtural summer tour of Europe'. We will be visiting "Villa Balbianello". This Villa is one of the most striking in the world.

My Design for this special 'tour' will be another adorable Halter Top Set. You will love the avacado blend damask top and the sweet soft avacado and white polka dot gauchos. This set will be perfect for summer vacation or cruises. And I am sure Holly will have an adorable Headband (so great for summer!) or maybe M2M bows. Don't miss our ebay listings!

Be sure to check out the listing this week and learn a little bit about Villa Balbianello in Italy. This magnificient Villa cascades down the mountains to the lake’s shore.
This may be the most magical house in all of Italy.

8 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Cant wait to see your set Lynda! And to read more on Italy too:)
Lesa

Willow Tree said...

Congrats on Vendamia you will love it there!
Brooke

Amy said...

Wow sounds wonderful Lynda! Can't wait to see!! Can I go ?

Holly Stocke said...

I can't wait for our next trip! We're all packed & ready to go! lol!

I love this Reba song... well, every Reba song.

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Lynda thank you so much for the awesome compliments! I couldn't pass up adding you as a tag on my blog, lol.

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Lynda thank you so much for the awesome compliments! I couldn't pass up adding you as a tag on my blog, lol.
Lesa

Sweet Southern Belle ~ Lynda said...

OMG! Thank you Lesa! :-)
It's going to be so great getting to know you and the others.
Lynda

Lynn said...

Lynda!

Congrats on your new home! Lesa's a hoot! You will do well there.

Lynn